Leaf & Debris Cover
Our Leaf & Debris Cover is smart, lightweight and effective, making it the most popular choice.
Our Leaf & Debris Pool Cover is made of woven polyethylene fabric. The fabric is specially formulated for pool cover use and is stabilized against the damaging effects of Chlorine and Ultra Violet light. The Leaf & Debris cover is extremely durable and carries a full 5 year warranty against faulty material, parts and workmanship. With proper care, a life span in excess of 10 years can normally be expected.
A Leaf & Debris Cover will totally solve even the most extreme leaf problem. Our pool cover experts will design and custom build your cover to fit neatly and accurately around rocks, waterfalls and other features. In fact, we regularly fit covers to pools that our competitors have dismissed as impossible!
"The Just Covers team are totally dedicated to achieving a perfect result"
The Leaf & Debris Cover is extremely light weight (10kg average). During fitting and removal the cover floats on the surface of the water so it is easy to get on and off - even by one person. It is secured by straps to the pool surround. An advantage of the Leaf Cover is that it does not collect rainwater, so the cover will remain high and dry above the water line.
Our Leaf & Debris Cover is the best available, featuring:-
- Guaranteed perfect fit to keep leaves & debris out of your pool.
- Prevents ducks from accessing the pool.
- Extremely lightweight & durable, polyethylene trampoline mesh which is manufactured in the USA.
- Does not puddle rainwater.
- Fade Resistant straps & material.
- Self Cleansing - Rainwater passes through the Leaf & Debris Cover, gently cleansing it.
- No deck roller is required. Simply place the lightweight cover in the generous storage bag provided.
- Full 5 year warranty against faulty material, parts and workmanship - not the inferior pro rata warranty which is offered by our competitors!
- Fully welded seams which run width-wise across the cover for stronger construction & better support*. Unlike our competitors sewn seams that are prone to failure, our welded seams are the strongest part of the cover!
- Reinforced straps, buckles and pavement anchors are aligned with each seam to provide a strong matrix of extra support. This keeps the cover high and dry above the water line.
- The Premium Leaf & Debris Cover is NOT a safety cover, but is secured to the pavement. It will effortlessly support small pets and animals.
- Stylish (316) Marine Grade Stainless Steel anchor pins which secure the cover with only a discreet 5mm drill hole in the pavement. The inconspicuous attachments are the same diameter as the hole in a cocktail drinking straw and are positioned almost a metre apart. The attachments do not damage the pool surround or affect the aesthetics of your pool. The cover is tensioned by pulling on the straps after fitting. When the cover is removed, all that remains are a few tiny holes in the pavement!
- Our Leaf & Debris Cover is fully hemmed and fitted with reinforced straps & buckles. Also, the strap ends are sewn over to prevent the anchor hooks from falling off and becoming lost.
- A full selection of special anchors are available which are specifically designed for the complex cover installations on pools with rocks, water features, fountains and retaining walls.
- The Premium Leaf & Debris Cover can be fitted to an empty pool.
- Our fully automated manufacturing process from CAD to completion ensures accurate & consistent, high quality production.
- DIY self-measure / self-installation is available outside our service areas or to suit your budget.
* Seams may run length-ways on long, narrow pools.
Because the leaves and debris are not in contact with the water they will mostly blow off in the wind. If necessary this process can be assisted using a broom or garden blower.
The running time of the filter can be reduced substantially because leaves and debris are unable to enter the pool through the tightly woven mesh. The pool will also use less chemicals because there will be less particle matter to absorb the chlorine and less sunlight to bleach it out. The cover has an 80% shade rating, reducing algae growth.
Leaf Covers reduce evaporation by approximately 85% because they protect the water from any surface wind. Also, rain will pass through the cover to top the pool up. A small amount of dissolved matter will, however, enter the pool during rain so some filtration is still required.
We totally recommend our Leaf & Debris Cover for large pools and for pools with rocks, internal walls and other complications because it is easy to handle, very effective and extremely light-weight. However, this cover is not rated as child safe and does not allow total pool shutdown.
* Seams may run length-ways on long, narrow pools.
We would be delighted to provide our expert advice to find the perfect pool cover solution for you. Please complete our on-line quotation request or phone us on 1300 COVERS (1300 268377) to explore the possibilities.Get Online Quote
We also regularly supply DIY Leaf & Debris Covers throughout Australia, New Zealand and SE Asia for self-installation. Please contact us for details.
"The Job That Couldn't Be Done".
We had approached multiple pool cover suppliers are were constantly frustrated, being told that the job couldn't be done. Awkward shape, different heights, difficult access. One supplier advised us "there are pools that are meant to have covers and those that aren't." We had virtually given up. The staff at Just Covers didn't seem perturbed by the challenge. They came to quote when they said they would, they measured up when they said they would, they delivered and installed a week ahead of schedule and the result has been amazing. We now spend more time swimming and less time cleaning, as when we want to use the pool it's already clean. Fantastic service, amazing quality of materials and installation. - Shane NSW